Saturday, January 22, 2011

quilts and more quilts

Lots of craft projects has been made since my last update. 
My first hedgehog, Ace, passed away from health reasons in December. 
Also in December we adopted another Manchester Terrier named Charlie. Ted and Charlie are about the same age and act like they are both brothers. Charlie has had some issues around the house with chewing. We are starting to train him and he is learning sit this week.

Finished my first quilt in November, I was glad I had it early because the baby came 6 weeks early. I do not think I will ever free quilt the top.

I have 99% of my New Wave quilt finished! I just have to hand stitch the binding around it. I just followed the small strips to quilt the top. Did not want to spend too much time on this quilt.

I have started a new quilt from the website P.S. I Quilt. They are having a quilt along and it is around the third week of it. I have all of my strips cut out and almost have them all sewed together. This weekend I will cut them out and sew them in the final block pattern. I know I am crazy to start this quilt but having a lot of fun making it.

Fabric is Seaglass by Fabric Cenral
Buttercup Yellow for the solid




 

I am also doing a Crafster swap of Alice in Wonderland. We get our partners tonight/tomorrow. I am excited to start crafting in that theme. 


 

No comments: