Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crochet doughnut pincushion

I have been trying to think of an idea for a new pincushion. I saw a picture of a doughnut pincushion online and had to make one. Luckily we had some Lion Brand Microspun yarn in Mocha and I had some leftover Sugar n' Cream cotton yarn in Over the Rainbow for the frosting. The pattern is free from Lion Brand Yarn.


I had to take the last row out of the frosting becuase I do not understand how to half double crochet in a circle and also the frosting covered the doughnut too much. I am very happy with the frosting color pattern and know Homer would be proud! This pattern is only good for small amount of pins. I am already thinking about a second pincushion. Its good to have two one at the sewing machine and the other at the ironing board.

No comments: